Saturday, July 29, 2006

It feels so good !

I went to Ghent for an awesome night out with the Get Physical boys.
I've never seen anything like it. Great party...one of the best I've ever been to.

MOVIE


Claude VonStroke - BEWARE OF THE BIRD - Dirtybird 006

Unique - WHATS UP - Multicolor MCR146

Stereofunk - HIP HIP HURRA EP - Superfancy / SFR009

Akaros vs. Umit Han - TORBOL / TERMONVENTILATORE - Meerestief / mtief009

John Dahlbaeck - IT FEELS SO GOOD / OOOH OH I E (REMIXES) - Systematic / Syst021

Goldfish und Der Dulz - HI FREAKS - HiFreaks01

Gavin Herlihy - MACHINE AT MY HOMEWORK (SPECIAL EDITION) - Mood Music



! ! !



Polarte - RAROS ANHELOS EP

Got my hands on this one lately...Beautiful track with cool details and nice pumpy bass. No boring minimal...but fun music. Dance !!!

Marc Romboy vs Stephan Bodzin - ATLAS / HYPERIO

Another BOMB on the systematic label.
Nothing special in terms of innovation and so on. But great tracks anyway.

DJuma Soundsytem - LES DJINNS + REMIXES

One of the biggest records ever !!! Cool crossover record with guitars.
BIG remix by trentemoller !!! In my recordcase forever...


the 4th of august I'm playing a great party with lots of friends / dj's in Vosselaar. I feel realy glad to be the last one on the roster. So closing down from 3 to 5 in the morning will be my job that day.

Flyer







The day after our annual day of madness will take place (5th )
4 of my best friends throw a party. It's gonna be wild, drunk, craziness all over the night.
For the occasion me and a few friends play everything from pop to rock, hip-hop, house, elektro...........and Classic trance stuff and shit :)

The 11th and 12th a funny guy called Arald is having his annual Pimp-party in Nieuwpoort (Belgian coast...) and he even invited me to play this semi-private show of joy. Actually, this year it's even bigger and better and probably will feel like it's a small festival.
All of us boys and girls will be heading there to have a chat, dance, drink, smoke and swim.

Can I curse?


GODDAMN summer feels good.



...Oh yeah, and I'm getting a new job soon.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dien Arald, ik denk dak nu weet wie dat da is. Den broer van Sigrum & co?? De eerste helft van de Farizeeërs?

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home